The best way to predict the future is to design it.
We believe that innovation is only sustainable if it is based on both the strategy, user needs and the potential of the organisation.
We facilitate structured creative processes involving key stakeholders, management, core members of staff, users and specialists.
This means that we build innovation capacity within the organization in parallel with the development of concepts.
We co-create value propositions meeting your strategic objectives
In many organisations, the strategy is in place, but among the staff it can be experienced as very general and difficult to put into action.
Along with your developers, we conduct a design-driven innovation process in which we translate strategy into concrete value propositions for products and services.
- Description and visualization of user segments and their barriers and wishes
- Potential for innovation
- Innovation scenarios in relation to the strategic objectives
- Value propositions products and services
- Testable prototypes
- Business model canvas
- Minimum viable product
- Plan for roll out
PROCESSES & TOOLS
We develop processes and tools for innovation – tailored to your organisation
Modern organisations know that it is essential to involve users in the innovation process and many already do.
Based on your experiences and success cases with user-centric innovation we design your own individual innovation model and toolkit, so your employees can execute the strategy in everyday life.
- An analysis of the organization’s innovation capacity
- Internal strategic positioning of the innovation effort
- A visualised phase model for the innovation process
- Descriptions of activities and deliverables
- A collection of relevant innovation tools
- Recommendations for the implementation of the innovation model in the organisation
We build a user-centred and design driven capacity in your organisation
Each organisation has its particular culture and each strategic challenge its unique characteristics.
We tailor competence development programmes, which train key staff in understanding the needs of the users as well as the needs of the organisation and in designing specific solutions that match the culture of the organisation, innovation challenges and strategic objectives.
- Action learning training based on a strategic objective
- Masterclasses in design thinking, user-driven innovation and service design
- A compendium with relevant inspiration material (articles, video lectures, etc.)
- A tools catalogue with guidance for selecting and using tools